Hazrat Anas Ibn Malik

He said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to go to Umm Haram bintu Milhan (ra) and he used to feed the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Umm Haram (R) was, ‘Wife of Ubada Ibn Samit (R). Once when the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to his house, he fed him and kept picking lice on his head. At one point the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) fell asleep. He woke up laughing with a smile. Umm Haram (R) said, I asked her, ‘O Messenger of Allah! What is the reason for laughter? ’He said,‘ Some people of my ummah are presented before me in the state of jihad in the way of Allah. They ascended in the midst of this sea as if the king were on a throne, or, as the saying goes, seated on a throne like the king. ' Umm Haram (R) said, ‘I said, O Messenger of Allah! Pray to Allah that He may include me in them. 'The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) prayed for him. Then the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) fell asleep again. Then he woke up laughing. I asked him, ‘O Messenger of Allah! What is the reason for your laughter? ’He said,‘ Some people from my ummah who are jihad in the way of Allah are presented to me. ’The next part is like the first statement. Umm Haram (R) said, I said, O Messenger of Allah! Pray to God to include me among them. He said, "You are in the first group." Then during the time of Mu'awiyah ibn Abu Sufyan (R) Umm Haram (R) went on a sea voyage for Jihad and when she came out of the sea she fell from her ride. In this he was martyred.
(Sahih Bukhari, Hadith No. 2788)
Value of Hadith: Sahih Hadith)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The virtue of remembrance

উত্তম কথা ব্যতীত অন্য কথা হতে জবানকে হেফাজত করা৷

আরবি শিক্ষা খুব দারুণ একটি বই৷